Working as an integral part of our Adelaide Office Team, the primary role is to assist a team of experienced and successful Senior Investment Advisers. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administration support to advisers and clients.
- Responding to client queries and requests both written and verbal.
- Open and maintain client accounts (equities, international, SMA’s) and ensure all information is accurate and meets minimum regulatory obligations.
- Assist in preparing and sending client reports, portfolio reviews and presentations.
- Prepare Deceased Estates, Change of Trustee and Stock Transfer documentation.
- Assisting with the acceptance and allocation of Corporate Actions, such as Placements and New Issues.
- Liaise with back office and share registries regarding client queries.
- Placing Buy/Sell execution only orders in the market as requested by clients or advisers.
- Ensuring trades are settled, monitoring daily equity debtors.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Advisers.
- General Office & housekeeping duties ensuring the smooth running of the Office & team environment.
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an administration/PA/support/operations role within financial services.
- Experience in a stockbroking environment is highly desirable.
- RG146 accreditation is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and display resilience.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work effectively within a small team.
- Professional and positive attitude towards work & ability to build rapport quickly.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong excel, word, powerpoint and outlook skills.
Interested candidates should submit their CV via email attention to: The Hiring Manager – Adelaide Adviser/Dealers Assistant at [email protected]
Shaw and Partners
Shaw and Partners is a leading wealth manager and corporate advisery business with over $24 billion of clients’ investable assets under advice (April 2021).
Shaw and Partners is 75% owned by EFG International, a global private banking group listed on the Swiss exchange with $200 billion in assets under management. Our relationship with EFG gives us access to 40+ offices globally in leading investment centres.
Find out more about Shaw and Partners visit www.shawandpartners.com.au